Date(s) - 11/12/2017
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Categories No Categories
As part of our commitment to engaging businesses of all sizes and spreading the opportunities associated with Expo 2020 Dubai as far as possible, we will be hosting a BusinessConnect Food and Beverage (F&B) session on 11 December 2017.
During the Expo – which takes place between October 2020 and April 2021 – up to 85,000 meals are expected to be consumed during any given hour, presenting a significant opportunity for businesses in the F&B sector.
Expo 2020 Dubai will begin its F&B procurement process in December 2017, so join us to find out more about the opportunities available and take part in engaging discussions covering a number of topics, including:
· Expo 2020 Dubai’s F&B strategy and progress to date
· Presentations from our procurement team to guide you through the tendering process
· A detailed review of the RFI and pre-qualification requirements
· Valuable information regarding Expo’s operational environment to assist with your understanding of the event
· Q&A and interactive sessions
When: 11 December 2017
Where: Dubai (Exact location will be provided in the confirmation email)
To register your interest in attending, please click here
Please note: Registering your interest does not guarantee your attendance. Seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Applicants will be selected based on their relevance to the session topic.
Expo 2020 Dubai